- 27/02/2008Can I send CV via email or mail?Applicants can send their CV through mail, email or directly submit CV at CTCI Vietnam office. Hereunder are some official recruitment contacts: By mail: CTCI Vietnam Co., Ltd HR/Admin Department 6th Fl., Charmvit Tower, 117 Tran Duy Hung, Cau Giay, Hanoi By email: email@example.com
- 27/02/2008Where will I work after I join CTCI Vietnam?During probation time, newcomers will work at CTCI Vietnam head office located in Hanoi. After signing Labor Contract, you will continue working at CTCI Vietnam office or can be mobilized to another domestic or overseas office/ construction basing on the requirement of project you involve in or the duties you are assigned.
- 27/02/2008Will I go on business frequently?In CTCI Vietnam we have two types of mobilization: Business Trip and Transfer Trip. Business trip refers to trip with the period of no longer than one month. Transfer refers to the trip with duration of more than one month period. Mobilization is made based on work requirement. Therefore, CTCI Vietnam engineers are often sent to job site and other working locations.
- 26/02/2008What is the recruitment procedures at CTCI Vietnam?When we receive CV from candidates, we will quickly screen them based on requirements of each position and send them to Department Manager for double check. Suitable candidates will be invited for written tests including English Test and Professional Test. Candidates who pass written test will be invited for interview. Qualified candidates who pass interview round will be invited to CTCI Vietnam office for Job Offer Letter.
- 26/02/2008What benefits does CTCI Vietnam offer its members?Besides attractive salary scales, allowance & bonus system, CTCI Vietnam offers a very good policy on welfare and benefit to its employees. Please pay a visit to HR Policy for more details.
- 26/02/2008What activities can I join after working time?CTCI Vietnam cares not only for Employee’s career but also their mental and physical health. In recent years, many clubs have been set up. Football club, Badminton club, Tennis club, E-game club and English club are the most exciting ones which draw the enthusiastic participation of many CTCI Vietnam members.
- 26/02/2008How long is my probation time?Fresh graduates will have 2 month probation time. Probation for experienced candidates might be the same as Fresh Graduate or can be adjusted depending on the post you are applying for. During probation, newcomers will be offered some courses of orientation, fundamental or even on-job training.